TikTok is a destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to capture and present the world’s creativity, knowledge, and precious life moments, directly from the mobile phone. TikTok enables everyone to be a creator, and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos.
Our Sales Operations and Planning team is essential to enabling TikTok’s sales teams to drive revenue at scale efficiently and strategically. This team is responsible for revenue planning and pricing, operational effectiveness in our tooling and sales processes, and ensuring productive and fruitful partnership cross-functionally across internal teams. We are looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator who can be highly organized and efficient, working closely with our cross functional teams and supporting the Sales Operations team at large. This person should be detail-oriented and pro-active, with an ability to anticipate issues and take initiative to solve for them through CRM and process hygiene.
– Assist in data quality related issues such as CRM customer clean-up / de-duping & revenue data analysis and cleansing
– Pull Revenue reporting metrics from ads system to analyze business performance
– Help sales team prepare campaign-related legal documents (new vendor forms, NDAs, other legal agreements) and route through standard approval processes
– Review contracts for accuracy and compliance, facilitate contract signing and archiving process
– Provide support on revenue reconciliation process, connect with XFN teams to sort out mismatched invoices and statements
– Facilitate and triage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of issues
– Process contracts and payments to 3rd party vendors for ads related expenses
– Liaise with cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives
– Currently pursuing your Bachelor’s degree or above degree and will graduate between December 2020 – June 2021
– Foundational knowledge and passion for social media, mobile apps, and digital and mobile marketing
– Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
– Ability to independently multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
– Ability and appetite to learn quickly in a fast-paced team environment
– Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
– Experience using Salesforce and/or contract automation/order management software a plus
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com.