TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We have an opening for a Client Solutions Team Planner supporting the Client Solutions Team at TikTok. The Client Solutions Team Planner is responsible for tactical implementation of client accounts including the integration and planning work with cross functional teams. This member of the team will work with all departments in the org including Creator Monetization, Brand Strategy, Ad Ops, Sales Ops, Brand Partner Managers, Product, and Account Managers. The Client Solutions Team Planner will be involved in Pre and Post sales and will develop comprehensive multi-media plans leveraging our first in class ad product suite. The ideal candidate will utilize educational knowledge and industry knowledge to help us build a strong business with Client Services at the forefront of all we do.
– Develop plans for key clients with KPI deliverables in mind
– Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Client Goals
– Work with internal teams to guide inventory allocation
– Work with the Finance and Sales Ops team on any new client approvals
– Enter IO into Order Management System and track the progress from beginning to completion
– Verify accuracy of Internal IO and client insertion order
– Work with the Performance Team to manage Brand Lift Surveys and strategically deliver them to the TikTok customer base
– Assist in pre-sale pipeline management, reporting, and opportunity accuracy in CRM system
– Keep sales apprised of all key issues, updated and relevant data throughout campaign process
– Work with Creator team to manage influencers for custom campaigns
– Support and work with the Sales Team on pre-sale research and pitch
– Support CSM team in post-sales execution and reporting needs for clients
– Manage and grow post-sale client relationships with advertisers of all sizes
– Currently pursuing your Bachelor’s degree or above degree and will graduate between December 2020 – May 2021
– Ability to analyze data and identify insights to assess campaign performance
– Have the ability to collaborate, work cross-functionally and communicate effectively across multiple business functions and geographies
– Demonstrated experience with digital media platforms, advertising metrics, and industry trends (Direct Response marketing, data and technology solutions, ad-tech, partnerships)
– Proactive attitude with excellent project management, organizational, and analytical skills
– Experience diagnosing and solving technical problems with product and engineering teams is a big plus
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively translate technical language to non-technical stakeholders
– Demonstrated experience presenting ideas
– Experience with Excel, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering insights
– High attention to detail and very organized
– Self-starter, a fast learner who has critical thinking
– Have a passion for TikTok
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.