We crush ice and career goals. Start your journey with Tijuana Flats now!
We’re looking for individuals who share our values, our philosophies, our passion for fresh Tex-Mex and our love of the strange and unexplained. At Tijuana Flats, you will find advancement opportunities are many and the development potential is exponential-we can’t be successful if you aren’t successful!
We pride ourselves in serving fresh, never frozen or microwaved food, in a funky, laid-back atmosphere that both our guests and team love. Can you imagine never having to work on holidays? Guess what, it isn’t a dream!
Who is the Manager?
A manager who assists the General Manager and team with ensuring we provide an over the top, awesome experience for our valued Guests and stay the employee of choice for our Team Members.
How Do You Do That?
- Be passionate to go above and beyond for guests
- Believe in a hands-on management approach (TEAM – Together Everyone Achieves More)
- Be creative to deliver a positive & fun working environment
- Be organized & quick on your feet
- Have a minimum 1 year supervisory/management experience
- Have BOH or previous KM experience (our managers run FOH & BOH)
Why We Need You!
- To lead the team by communicating, coaching, motivating and building sales
- To provide guests with Tijuana Flats’ amazing standard of service and food quality
- To continuously focus on labor cost, food cost, supply cost, and repair cost
- To make sure every shift is managed properly by using the operational tools and resources
- To ensure cleanliness is maintained in all areas of the restaurant
- To create an environment that is positive, productive and exciting to work in
What Benefits Tijuana Flats Offers You!
- Medical Provided by UnitedHealthcare with Employer Contribution
- Dental Provided by UnitedHealthcare with Employer Contribution
- Vision Provided by United Healthcare with Employer Contribution
- Life & AD&D by UnitedHealthcare (if Medical is elected)
- Flex Spending Account / Dependent Care Account
- Supplemental Life & AD&D by Mutual of Omaha
- Accident by Transamerica
- Short-Term Disability (100% Paid by Tijuana Flats)
- Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Program with Gym Membership Reimbursement (Up to $15 per month)
- 401K with Employer Match
- Parental Leave (after 1 year)
- Holidays are Holidays – We are Closed on 7 Major Holidays
- Paid Time Off – 2 Weeks Per Year (increases with seniority)
- Free Meals
- Discount Program