Tiffany & Co. is currently seeking a System Analyst – Digital eCommerce experience to support the IT Functional Manager in New York, New York. This role is responsible for gathering, documenting, and refining functional requirements as well as designing technical solutions to support the development and enhancement of business and software applications supporting Tiffany.com. The System Analyst is responsible for developing a deep knowledge of supported business areas, IT applications, and enterprise integrations. This role will conduct functional requirement and solutioning sessions, document current, and to-be system flows, and create detailed functional and technical documentation and user stories to support the development team. Being the SME, the System Analyst will also closely partner with the architects and development teams to support the documenting of technical specifications and QA testing.
The System Analyst will partner closely with the product and technical teams, develop the detailed technical specifications and functional documentation while ensuring there is alignment between all teams on the solution. This role will coordinate major incident and problem management, ensuring all steps during a production issue are being executed and addressed, and evaluate documented resolutions, analyze trends and recommend improvements for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
System Analyst will manage scope and user expectations by ensuring requirements can be met within existing project budgets and timeframes while assisting the Project Manager and Scrum Master in the development of detailed project plans and work assignments. This position will monitor progress to ensure project deliverables are met, track progress to plan and communicate status to project team members and management. The System Analyst will assist in the ongoing review and maintenance of technical support documentation to reflect newly discovered issues or improvements in the relevant systems. Additionally, this role will setup configuration and make updates to relevant systems and applications along with monitoring critical application functions and develop queries for data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience in IT related to software development or support
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in a Technical, Business, or System Analyst role
- Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Adobe Analytics, Adobe Test and Target, Jira, Confluence, HP ALM, SharePoint, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project
- Ability to set-up and update configurations for CMS (Adobe Experience Manager – AEM) and eCommerce Platform
- Experience in retail and eCommerce
- Proven analyst skills spanning business functions and applications
- Full lifecycle solution development, from requirements gathering through build, test, deploy, and support
- Demonstrated experience documenting use cases and functional requirements
- Basic SQL query skills and strong familiarity navigating database structures and integration design documentation
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional departments in requirements sessions
- Demonstrated ability to partner and liaison between business users and a technical development team
- Sensitivity to the multi-cultural characteristics of a global IT organization
- Formal training in Business Analysis and Business Process Modeling
- 3+ years of Agile and SDLC experience
- Experience in multiple technology platforms (eCommerce, order management systems, analytics, CRM, email service providers, CMS, image repository, data warehouse, etc.)
- Experience with React technology
- Experience with Global & Luxury Brands
- Previous experience working on large transformational initiatives / re-platforms
- Previous experience as a web developer