Tiffany & Co. is currently seeking a Support Analyst – Sterling Order Management to support the IT Functional Manager in Retail Service Center, Parsippany NJ. This role is responsible for technical solutions support, improvement of system stability, and enhancement of business and software applications as well as facilitating solution maintenance plans. The Support Analyst is responsible for developing a deep knowledge of supported business areas, IT applications, and enterprise integrations. This role will participate in the functional requirements, troubleshooting and solutioning sessions, document current and to-be systems flows, and create detailed functional and technical documentation to support the application support and development team. Being the SME, the Support Analyst will also closely partner with the functional and development teams to support the documenting of technical support specifications, knowledge articles, and QA testing. With the deep knowledge of the applications and integrations, the Support Analyst will be able to come up with viable technical solutions to system problems and business requests to ensure that the business and technical teams are both aligned on the solution.
- Coordinate major incident and problem management, ensuring all steps during a production issue are being executed and addressed. Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends and recommend improvements for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Partnering closely with the product and technical teams, develop the detailed technical specification and functional documentation, and ensuring there is alignment between all teams on the solution
- Assist in the ongoing review and maintenance of technical support documentation to reflect newly discovered issues or improvements in the relevant systems.
- Continually improve personal knowledge and skills relevant to current enterprise application architecture and integrations.
- Setup configuration and make updates to relevant systems and applications
- Manage scope and user expectations by ensuring requirements can be met within existing project budgets and timeframes. Assisting Project Manager and Scrum Master in the development of detailed project plans and work assignments. Monitor progress to ensure project deliverables are met. Track progress to plan. Communicate status to project team members and management
- Setup monitoring of critical application functions and develop queries for data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience in IT related to software development or support
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a Technical, Business, or Systems Analyst role
- Experience in support, implementation, and deployment of IBM Sterling Order Management System (OMS)
- Working experience and knowledge of SQL, XML, XSLT, Java, Linux, Enterprise Application Server (WAS, JBoss, Glassfish, etc.), Web Services, API
- Experience in retail and eCommerce
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills spanning business functions and applications
- Experience in full lifecycle solution development, from requirements, gathering through build, test, deploy, and support
- Demonstrated experience documenting technical specifications, integration data flows, use cases, and functional requirements
- Strong SQL query skills and familiarity navigating database structures and integration design documentation
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional departments in requirements sessions
- Demonstrated ability to partner and liaison between business users and a technical development team
- Sensitivity to the multi-cultural characteristics of a global IT organization
- Experience business analysis and business process modeling
- 1+ years of Agile and/or SDLC experience
- Experience in multiple technology platforms (Oracle database, ETL, IIB, EDI, Elasticsearch, RESTful Web Services, Git Hub, TFS or any code version control platforms, ServiceNow)
- Experience with global & luxury brands
- Previous experience working on large transformational initiatives / re-platforms
- Previous experience as an application developer
- ITIL/ITSM certification