SEEKING TOP TALENT TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND
-Relocation Support Available-
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.
Tiffany offers our employees the resources they need to be successful in an environment that recognizes and rewards creativity, innovation and dedication. We take great pride in helping each of our employees design an exciting future within our enduring tradition of excellence. At Tiffany & Co. an inspired career is life’s best accessory.
- Support the physical constrution of new and repeatable High Jewelry products according to the project delivery timelines.
- Responsible for cast cleaning, assembly and repair of platinum + gold jewelry of all levels of complexity with all types of diamonds and precious stones.
- Ability to follow directions from peer coach and management.
- Responsible for the handling of all diamonds and precious stones ensuring stones are protected at all times to avoid damage.
- Focus on improving overall efficiency by adhering to Tiffany and Company prescribed routing steps and within standard times for completion of jewelry pieces and key projects flowing through the Tiffany Workshop. Functions and responsibilities will be carried out in full compliance of quality standards, project timelines, instructions and procedures. Use appropriate tooling as required.
- Communicate effectively to keep Manager updated on project status, issues and concerns. Identify potential barriers to meeting completion timelines as soon as they arise.
- Perform other duties as required by the business.
- Verify the accuracy of the work orders in terms of but not limited to: tracking location, CODC if applicable, high value components.
- Immediately notify manager of any discrepancies.
- Comply with security operating procedures.
- Responsible for putting away all materials and work orders before exiting the facility.
- 3+ years bench experience in high-end jewelry manufacturing
- Knowledge of complex and intricate jewelry construction and polishing as well as precious metal properties
- Strong communication skills
- Strong bench skills for jewelry and polishing
- Ability to communicate issues clearly in a team environment
- Ability to work overtime as business need arises
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Accredited Jewelry certification