SEEKING TOP TALENT TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND
-Relocation Support Available-
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.
Tiffany offers our employees the resources they need to be successful in an environment that recognizes and rewards creativity, innovation and dedication. We take great pride in helping each of our employees design an exciting future within our enduring tradition of excellence. At Tiffany & Co. an inspired career is life’s best accessory.
The High Jewelry Jeweler has the skill set to support the construction and fabrication of High Jewelry. Experience working extensively in platinum and gold with all varieties of colored stones and diamonds. Jewelers are responsible for working with others to support projects from conception to the end when projects goals are met.
- Primary responsibilities include supporting the Tiffany Workshop jewelry manufacturing aesthetic and integrity to create unique and enduring jewelry pieces with diamonds and gemstones.
- Focus on improving overall efficiency by adhering to Tiffany and Company prescribed routing steps and within standard times for completion of jewelry pieces and key projects flowing through the Tiffany Workshop. Functions and responsibilities will be carried out in full compliance of quality standards, project timelines, gemological requirements, work instructions and procedures. Use appropriate tooling as required.
- Expedite repairs of all levels of complexity precious-metal jewelry pieces for own work and assigned tasks.
- Communicate effectively to keep Director updated on project status, issues, and concerns. Identify potential barriers to meeting completion timelines as soon as they arise.
- Perform other duties to support departmental objectives and deliverables including but not limited to setting and polishing work as assigned to support departmental objectives and deliverables.
- Verify the accuracy of work orders in terms of but not limited to: tracking location, CODC if applicable, high value components.
- Immediately notify Director of any discrepancies.
- Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for Jewelers, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Promptly report all incidents and safety issues to your supervisor. Contributes to 5S improvements as demonstrated at your workstation and within the department.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 10+ years bench jeweler experience –working with high end and/or one-of-a-kind jewelry.
- Demonstrated Knowledge/experience of a Laser Welder Machine.
- Extensive experience working with diverse materials (e.g., platinum, yellow gold, white gold) and gemstones/diamonds
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with customers and multiple staff levels.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal skills and partnership skills.
- Professional work ethic demonstrative of exceptional customer service, compliance with all company policies and procedures including but not limited to safety, confidentiality, security; attendance.
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing priorities and willing to change responsibilities within the department as needed by the business.
- Technical understanding of polishing and setting jewelry manufacturing techniques.
- Significant experience with performing and troubleshooting jewelry repairs.
- Proficiency using computers
- Diamond and colored gemstone setting experience, high end jewelry.
- Jewelry/Manufacturing industry experience.
- Experience with diamonds and colored gemstones –certification preferred.
- Experience setting diamonds and colored gemstones.
- Accredited Jewelry certification