SEEKING TOP TALENT TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND
-Relocation Support Available-
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.
Tiffany offers our employees the resources they need to be successful in an environment that recognizes and rewards creativity, innovation and dedication. We take great pride in helping each of our employees design an exciting future within our enduring tradition of excellence. At Tiffany & Co. an inspired career is life’s best accessory.
The Polisher is responsivle for polishing precious jewelry pieces using materials and instructions provided by Tiffany Company to Tiffany quality and production standards. No experience is required, we are willing to train.
- Polish precious jewelry pieces in silver, gold and platinum, with and without stones, following Tiffany and Company quality and prescribed routing and production standards.
- Work in a team environment maintaining a positive and respectful work place. Comply with policies and procedures while maintaining professional conduct at all times. Participate and carry out team tasks by assisting co-workers with production, training and any other team requirements.
- Count and record daily production results, verify accuracy of all work orders, bill of materials and routes. Notify team leader of any descrepancies.
- Work safety at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for polishers, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Promote safety by making suggestions for improvement and promptly reporting all incidents and safety issues to your team leader.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Good problem solving skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- Must be able to routinely and repetitively lift up to 15 lbs and able to push 50 lbs on wheeled carts
- A High School diploma or equivalent is preferred