The Fine Jewelry Jeweler will produce precious jewelry pieces using materials, gemstones and instructions provided by Tiffany and Company to Tiffany quality and production standards.
Create and/or repair precious jewelry using silver, gold and platinum, with and without stones, following Tiffany and Company quality, prescribed routing steps and production standards.
Set and inspect gemstones using all appropriate setting techniques and established production guidelines.
Work in a team environment maintaining a positive and respectful work place. Comply with Tiffany & Company policies and procedures while maintaining professional conduct at all times. Participate and carry out team tasks by assisting co-workers with production, training and any other team requirements.
Count and record daily production results, verify accuracy of all work orders bill of materials and routings. Notify team leader of any descrepancies.
Work safely at all times by consistently following safe work procedures for jewelers, as well as all safety procedures required at your worksite. Promote safety by making suggestions for improvement and promptly reporting all incidents and safety issues to your team leader.
- Minimum of 3 years jewelers experience in precious metals jewelry (gold, silver, platinum).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in stone setting techniques in precious metals jewelry.
- Familiar with laser welders for assembly and repair.
- Skilled polishing precious metals
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to routinely and repetitively lift up to 15 lbs and able to push 50 lbs on wheeled carts.
- A High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.