SEEKING TOP TALENT FOR A JEWELER TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND
-Relocation Support Available-
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.
Tiffany offers our employees the resources they need to be successful in an environment that recognizes and rewards creativity, innovation and dedication. We take great pride in helping each of our employees design an exciting future within our enduring tradition of excellence. At Tiffany & Co. an inspired career is life’s best accessory.
The Fine Jewelry Jeweler is responsible for delicate jeweler detailing (cast cleaning) of precious metal jewelry (platinum, gold and silver) utilizing proper jeweler tooling and foredom ahnd tools in order to prepare pieces for diamond setting.
- Responsible for the detailed cleaning of precious metal products (platinum, gold and silver) by safely utilizing proper hand and power tools/equipment. Must be able to meet production standards while maintaining Tiffany Quality standards.
- Be aware and adhere to all company policies and procedures to include (but not limited to attendance and health & safety).
- Participate in the implementation of new processes and provide feedback to team lead and supervisor tto ensure that best practices are followed for the benefit of the of the department.
- Ability to communicate with all levels on a daily basis if necessary
- Ability to be trained and learn jeweler techniques and processes
- Ability to read blue prints and understand quality requirements
- Ability to be flexible and work as part of a team as well as individually
- Able to work in a production environment
- Able to speak, read and write basic English
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience working with fine jewelry
- Ability to work non standard hours and overtime during peak business hours