We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, business-to-business salesperson to sell business gifts, awards, and incentives to various industry-leading companies within an established geographic territory. In this role, you will develop and manage strong relationships with top-level accounts while establishing new and cultivating existing business accounts. Sales are generated through a consultative selling process with the goal of driving sales at the account level.
As an Account Manager, you will promote our business gifts and awards to various industry-leading companies. In this role, you will work with Business Sales Management to develop and implement a territory strategy and business plan, which will include goals surrounding the activities required to meet and exceed the established sales plan. You will be responsible for growing the territory while maintaining the integrity of the Company brand and partnering with your local Tiffany & Co. retail stores. You will develop and manage strong relationships with top tier accounts while finding and developing new potential strategic level billing accounts. You will be responsible for entering all client, territory information, and other pertinent information into a territory management system and for preparing and submitting all required reports within established deadlines. This is a home-office based position and you will be provided with a laptop and other required equipment. We offer exceptional training and benefits.
Qualified candidates must have:
- A minimum of 3+ years outside, business-to-business sales experience.
- Consistent attainment of past sales plans.
- Strong prospecting (cold calling) and lead generation skills.
- Strong ability to develop relationships at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent formal presentation skills (with laptop and PowerPoint presentations).
- Experience in forecasting and reporting.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MIPS, and past experience working with a CRM software program…).
- Proven success in selling to senior management is essential.
- Reside within the specified geographic territory and have the ability to work from a home office that meets Company standards
- Ability to work in a local retail store(s) periodically (may include some nights and weekends).
- A college degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States