Our Structural Engineering practice collaborates with architects, building owners and builders to design elegant solutions for projects of all types, sizes and levels of complexity. From designing the world’s tallest buildings and longest spans to engineering inventive “jewel-box” structures and designing major expansion projects, we continually seek the best balance among the demands of form, function, sustainability, constructability, schedule and budget.
We have an opportunity for an Engineer to join our Structural Practice. Candidates for the Structural Engineer position should have experience in small size projects such as cultural buildings, office buildings, health care and research facility design, and tenant renovation work preferably in a consulting engineering firm environment.
· Structural analysis, design and detailing for all types of buildings and materials using a variety of building codes.
· Coordination of design work with in-house staff as well as other design professionals including Architects and other Engineering disciplines.
· Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture. Master’s degree preferred.
· Working knowledge of current industry software, including SAP2000, ETABS, Ram, Risa3-D, PCA Software, Revit, and AutoCAD is preferred.
· Ability and willingness to travel within the US and internationally.