Our Protective Design practice help architects, owners, developers and public agencies worldwide achieve security objectives while upholding each project’s aesthetic, functional and budgetary goals. A recognized leader in security services – with more than 60 years of experience – we collaborate with clients and project teams to develop physical, technical and operational security solutions for facilities of every type, use and size.
We have an opportunity for an Structural Engineer for our Protective Design and Security Practice.
· Communicates and coordinates with clients and consultants to ensure clear understanding of project goals and expectations.
· Coordinates, guides and checks preparation of construction documents with staff, clients, and internal quality staff.
· Determines project, design, calculations and construction specifications for blast design.
· Preparation of construction documents within a BIM environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Master’s degree preferred.
· All candidates must be able to obtain security clearance.
· Ability and willingness to travel within the US and internationally.