Do you want a career with an organization that is passionate about providing ethical care? We are a mindfulness based counseling center specializing in the treatment of complex cases such as trauma, obsessive compulsive disorders, anxiety, depressive disorders, eating disorders, personality disorders, developmental disorders and much more.
Position: Clinical Team Member
Clinical Team members bring their own unique style and treatment modalities to deliver therapeutic services to a diverse client base across the lifespan. Our business model is a unique hybrid; we are a comprehensive treatment practice that offers our clinicians the uniqueness of a connected and supportive team as well as the creative independence of a private practice feel. We believe that an environment supportive of self-care, creativity, flexibility, education and growth is an important part of our corporate culture. We are only seeking candidates who are passionate, experienced, flexible, self-driven, interested in long term commitment, and able to work within a team environment. This is a fast paced, dynamic work environment where the work is extremely meaningful and the outcomes are life changing for our clients.
Education & Experience
- Psychologist, Social Worker, Mental Health Counselor or Marriage and Family Therapist
- MUST BE LICENSED IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA
- DBT clinician intensively trained in DBT via Behavior Tech. We will also consider strong candidates who have a willingness to complete DBT intensive training.
- Experience practicing and/or providing mindfulness based modalities or additional training in ACT, EMDR, CBT prolonged exposure, or Family systems.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Willingness to travel locally within Palm Beach County; work a flexible schedule (ie, evening & occasional weekends)
- Knowledgable of psychological, behavioral and/or psychosocial issues across the life-span or in a specialty area for the purposes of treating these persons via individual, family or group psychotherapy. Our primary focus is child, adolescent, and adults, some work with older adults.
- Ability to provide ethical, competent and compassionate care to clients from intake to termination which includes bio-psycho-social-spiritual intake, treatment planning, program coordination, care, case conceptualization, appropriate referrals, documentation via EMR and termination planning.
- Skilled at completion of documentation in a timely manner such as progress notes and assessments. Willing to work in an out of network model , full fee for service practice.
- Knowledge of standard reporting guidelines related to suicidal, homicidal, abuse and the like. Willingness to notify the consultation team of concerning high risks and/or critical incidents involving clients that may lead to legal action and/or standard reporting guidelines.
- Ability to quickly make decisions in sensitive and sometimes critical areas to adapt responses to situations while maintaining procedural and regulatory integrity as governed by state and ethical standards of care
- Demonstrate cultural competence and awareness of the socio-cultural characteristics of clients served.
- Ability to communicate in an articulate, professional manner to develop and maintain effective working relationships with individuals at all levels within the organization and external associates such as referring clinicians, medical doctors, clients, families and community resources (ie: local non-profits, schools, legal professionals, etc) while maintaining confidentiality as outlined by HIPAA and standard ethical guidelines.
- Ability to develop and facilitate a variety of workshops (live and online), and coordinate organizational and community-based training on an array of topics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge and competency skills
This advertisement describes the general nature of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of all duties, skills, or abilities required. Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Therapeutic Oasis will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Therapeutic Oasis is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Email interest and CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org