What You’ll Do- Oversee Campus Operations
Recruit, train, and oversee a team this summer. You’ll help to source talent to assist TWN in preparing for its expansive launch plans at dozens of new colleges and universities this fall. You’ll train this team and oversee their work throughout the summer to prepare for the fall launch, providing detailed feedback and building an amazing work culture.
Oversee a designated number of new campus launches, and operations at assigned chapters.
· Spearhead the recruitment, onboarding, and training of new chapter leaders.
· Ensure a smooth transition for new chapter leadership teams
· Serve as the primary resource to chapter leadership and liaison to the national team
· Develop consistent ongoing communications with chapter leaders
· Ensure messaging and branding consistency across all chapter communication channels to align with national standards
· Oversee calendar of events for each chapter
· Participate and help coordinate national events, including workshops, panel discussions, and speaker series
About You: Qualifications and Skills
· Want to take part in a startup with very ambitious growth plans
· Strong work ethic and passion for TWN’s mission
· Exceptional communication skills, detail-oriented, and a skilled relationship builder.
· Ability to multitask