At The Whole Coffee Company, we love coffee and have a passion to “do the undoable.” This has led us to create the nudge brand and reinvent coffee as a deliciously edible, sustainable, convenient and healthy snack. We use 100% of our sourced arabica coffee beans to craft delightful products that have texture and feel of chocolate …without the chocolate. nudge products are Keto-friendly, non-GMO, with no soy and gluten-free. nudge will change the way you love coffee.
Job Description: Marketing Associate, nudge®
· Manage corporate social media accounts for nudge®. keeping a steady schedule of approved posts/stories, track all tagged, posted and hashtags and comment to stay relevant. Create and build on community engagement to retain and grow followers — become “the voice” of brand nudge on social media platforms
· Research, identify and connect with influencers, bloggers, podcasters and other digital platforms that are connected to coffee or other categories that may be complimentary to our coffee snacks.
· Assist in developing content calendars for digital campaigns which include but not limited to social media and e-mail
· Assist in collecting and analyzing data of digital paid ads (Facebook, Instagram, Google Ad Words)
· Answer daily emails/calls from online customers inquiring about products.
· Keep active communication with all comments on any digital ads.
· Design creative content for digital ads, social posts, email campaigns and sales materials.
· Build inventory of branded sample gift boxes to send to potential customer and leadership contacts. Manage tracking information and update on daily basis.
· Track online sales delivery status daily and communicate with customers on a need basis
· Represent the company and promote our products by working with vendors at retail and community events
· Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
· 2+ years’ experience working in digital marketing/public relations/advertising
· Must have prior leadership experience through collegiate, professional and/or community organizations
· Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills
· Understanding of the evolving social media/marketing landscape
· Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, MS Excel, MS Power Point
· Must have experience in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. Figma and Unbounce is a plus
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent problem-solving skills
Company: The Whole Coffee Company
Location: Miami Gardens, FL
Start Date: Immediately