Schedule: Monday – Friday (8:00am – 4:30pm)
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, 403(b) Retirement plan
The People Concern is working to cultivate a Culture of Learning. Under the supervision of the Director of Learning, the Learning Coordinator will collaborate with staff across the agency to build and expand upon ongoing learning & training opportunities at The People Concern. With the ability to channel their creativity and passion for learning, they will have the unique opportunity to develop, promote and foster a learning environment that emphasizes personal & professional growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Foster a Culture of Learning by championing Learning Department initiatives and collaborating across-agency in order to improve the onboarding process, agency culture, professional development, and learning opportunities across departments and disciplines.
- Works to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of learning opportunities (both live and e-learnings) by managing and coordinating the logistics, systems and vendor relationships for learning opportunities and sessions.
- Supports the department in the creation and maintenance of learning programs, plans, and records; informing staff of learning opportunities and providing necessary information.
- Create and maintain schedules for department learning opportunities, oversee and update attendance rosters, maintain updated curriculum database and staff attendance records.
- Maintain and help produce records, reports, instructional manuals, reference materials, etc., pertinent to learning opportunities. Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials.
- Oversee logistics for e-learning/training activities and future in person events including venue procurement, transportation of supplies and equipment, set up/break down of training spaces.
- Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Self-motivated and able to successfully work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams and vendors.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and communication skills.
- Strong Computer skills, including Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Demonstrates an ability to use new technology to enhance the employee learning experience.
- Ability to operate media equipment such as projectors and personal computers
- Valid CA Driver’s license, reliable car, auto insurance, and an acceptable driving record