School Leader – Peoria Accelerated High School
PROFESSIONALISM / RESPONSIBILITY / INTEGRITY / DRIVE / EFFORT
Are you a school leader, assistant school leader, or superstar teacher with experience successfully leading and managing adults and teams?
Have you taken the lead in increasing academic growth for all students? Have you been a key player in creating great school culture – redefining what is possible?
- Remarkable leadership opening for an educational innovator
- Unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of students and families
- Competitive total compensation package
The Leona Group is seeking an outstanding educational leader for Peoria Accelerated High School, located in Peoria, Metro Phoenix, Arizona. The Leona Group is looking for a school leader who will empower all students to own their futures by creating a school that redefines what is possible. The successful Leona Group school leader has a passion for education, an entrepreneurial drive, a love for all children, a growth mindset, and collaborates effectively.
The Leona Group is looking for a leader who will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Passion: We share an unwavering commitment to closing the achievement gap and changing the lives of students.
- Integrity: We embody honesty and ethics in belief and practice.
- Resiliency: We work hard, learn from our mistakes, and constantly seek to improve the program and ourselves.
- Results: We are a results-driven, performance-based organization looking for accountable leadership.
A Leona Group school leader is committed to:
- Believing that every child can and will both thrive and succeed in our programs
- Focusing on academic achievement – leading to learning for all students
- Exhibiting strength through humility, collaboration, and hard work
- Owning all decisions and constantly improving
- Acting with a growth mindset and an entrepreneurial drive
- Hiring, managing, and leading effective, caring adults
- Building a safe, nurturing environment that is the community’s school of choice
- Teaching to leadership continuum of experience (high school)
- Knowledge and experience with secondary school curriculum and instruction
- Leadership experience and skills to lead a strong team
- AND –
- Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership or Curriculum & Instruction (preferred)
- Valid State of Arizona IVP Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Commitment to the learning success and achievement of all students
- Experience successfully leading and managing adults and teams
- Passion for reaching and supporting non-traditional students
- Knowledge of Positive Behavior Intervention Systems (PBIS), Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES), and/or Restorative Justice is a plus!
What can Leona Group offer a school leader?
- Competitive total compensation package, including benefits and salary
- Outstanding, highly-competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- We put your health and safety first – so that we can serve our community
- A great opportunity for making a difference, with a small campus size and a focus on knowing every student by name, face, and family.
- Comprehensive operational and academic support through both site colleagues and our system teams
- Strong, relevant, free professional development to help all leaders grow and succeed in their roles
- A Leona Group family focused on empowering ALL students
- Annual merit-based salary increase and bonus opportunity
- *based on yearly school budgets
We, Leona Group schools, take pride in putting the health of our students, staff, and families FIRST and FOREMOST. We have set safety standards that are higher than the state guidelines, supporting our schools based on these guidelines as well as the specific school community in which they are located, making your safety a priority.
Check out our outstanding benefits at leonagroupaz.com/benefits
If you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic Leona Group team – apply for this great opportunity and email Abelardo Batista, Director of Staff Recruitment. You can find this opportunity and all of our jobs at leonagroupaz.com/careers
- The Leona Group is an equal opportunity employer with a continuing policy to ensure that fair and equal employment opportunities are extended to all persons without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
Check out The Leona Group Arizona at leonagroupaz.com