We are hiring! At The IMA Group, we provide medical, psychological, and related evaluations to employers in order to help return people to work and productivity. We are recruiting for a full time Medical Assistant at the Manhattan location. This is an entry level position and we are willing to train the right candidate.
The IMA Group offers a fantastic benefits package which includes Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401k with employer contributions, LTD, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance and AD and D. We offer a market competitive salary with a flexible schedule and limited weekend hours. Employees also receive an Annual Performance Review at the end of each calendar year.
Job duties and responsibilities include-
- Knowledge of phlebotomy and EKG, assisting physician as needed.
- Keep awareness of the days schedule and the necessity for efficient operation.
- Ability to work with all claimants while maintaining calmness, consideration, compassion and respect.
- Complete month end reports, scan and email to the appropriate people as assigned.
- If assigned, place orders to replenish expired med kits.
- Make sure the office is always stocked with medical materials and gowns.
- Stay in the office until the last medical claimant leaves.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Work overtime as required.