What you’ll do
The Analyst, Corporate FP&A will assist with all aspects of financial planning & analysis, including development of the annual budget, monthly forecasting, and strategic financial planning. This person will partner actively with different business units within the organization to improve and establish processes.
- Provide direct oversight and maintain integrity of the financial system (HFM – Hyperion) utilized for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting of the company’s financial results.
- Prepare the company-wide budgeting and forecasting process including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow, including consolidation and reporting across multiple business lines/geographic areas and corporate functions
- Assist with the development and economic modeling strategic financial projections to provide business insight into the growth and profitability of the Company.
- Help in the development of monthly reporting packages/presentations to support executive management. Report actual and forecasted results versus plan and prior, including variance analysis insights.
- Partner with Controller teams for month-end and quarter-end close reporting and coordination on policies, procedures, chart-of-accounts and financial vs. management reporting.
- Partner with field FP&A and corporate functional leaders to develop and build budgets and forecasts, track actuals vs. plan and for ad-hoc financial support and analysis as needed.
- Evaluate current processes, identify best practices, develop plans to reach goals and implement improvements.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or another related field required.
- At least 2 years’ experience within a FP&A type function, Management Consulting, or Investment Banking preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive and driven individual.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- CPG / Retail industry experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards, Hyperion Essbase, Business Objects, and Prism a plus.
- Proven ability to be an effective team member / leader.
- Very strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Good financial problem solving skills.