Summary: Data Trust is currently seeking a GIS Analyst, a full-time position, that will assist the data team with the development of our mapping database. Significant time and resources will be spent on developing data and technology skills.
About Us: Data Trust is a dynamic political data organization focused on center-right leaning advocacy and support.
Reporting: The GIS Analyst will report to the Director of Business Intelligence.
- Collect, maintain, format, and analyze spatial and relational databases.
- Use ArcGIS and other mapping tools to compile spatial data and create maps.
- Assist the Business Intelligence team in the building of reports.
- Prior experience with various GIS tools, including, but not limited to, ArcGIS, QGIS, and Maptitude.
- Political experience or interest preferred, but not required.
- Strong consideration given to those with relevant coursework and/or those with practical work experience.
*Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. As a matter of company policy, we are not able to sponsor visas. *