Chemours is seeking a Squad Lead to join our growing Business Process Transformation team! This position will report directly to Global Supply Chain Business Transformation Director. With Project Promise, we will install one – both horizontally and vertically – integrated supply chain software at Chemours globally.
Accountable for deploying industry leading practices in our Supply Chain Planning end to end processes. Responsible for driving global harmonized processes, across the 3 business units. Works closely with the BU Captains, IT Lead, Data, Testing & Training Lead, as well as with the Change Acceleration Lead, to inform and implement the needed process and corresponding governance changes. This role includes a unique opportunity to learn the Agile methodology, in-depth, and become an Agile expert within Chemours
The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Participate in cross BU Supply Chain planning current, interim & future state process, including system design sessions.
- Conduct & support business readiness for SOP (Sales & Operations Planning) rollout plan
- Work with Project Team in identified changes in existing process
- Development role with the unique opportunity to learn Agile methodology and become an Agile expert within Chemours
- Collaborate with Change Accelerator to gain alignment with appropriate key stakeholders
- Review with Communication lead on messages communicated throughout the Supply Chain Planning implementation
- Identify & communicate to Program Leadership on scope changes and raise any key risks & issues that can impact Chemours future state process
- Support Training execution and knowledge transfer, user adoption support
- In order to be qualified for this role, the following is preferred for this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain or Economics
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in Supply Chain
- Understanding of the Supply Chain organization and processes is a plus
- Experience with OMP software is a plus
- A level of organization, planning and prioritization with an attention to detail
- Strong conflict, negotiation with demonstrated influencing skills
- Ability to motivate others, virtually
- High energy and a strong desire and ability to learn
- Project Management Skills with an ability to lead by influence
- Excellent communication skills: written, visual, oral, interpersonal
- Interpersonal courage and presence
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Packages
- 401(k) Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Strong Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
- Company-paid Volunteer Days
WE’RE CHEMOURS. A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHEMISTRY COMPANY.
We are driven by our purpose to create a more colorful, capable, and cleaner world through the power of chemistry.Built upon a 200-year-old legacy and a world-class product portfolio, we bring everyday convenience to virtually everything people touch—in industries ranging from automotive, paints, and plastics to electronics, construction, energy, and telecommunications. We bring solutions that are better, safer, more reliable, and more sustainable, through the power of chemistry.
- OUR APPROACH
- We see our people as our biggest assets. Instead of focusing just on what our employees do each day, we look at how they do it. By taking a different approach to talent development, employee engagement, and culture, our goal is to empower employees to be their best selves—at Chemours and in life.
- The “ours” in Chemours represents everyone who works here. We’re thousands strong and always looking for the best and brightest to join our team.
- OUR CULTURE
- Five fundamental, foundational values form the substructure of our culture as a multinational
- corporation. They are core beliefs that guide and frame both our behaviors and our aspirations.
- Our values are in part what differentiate us from others, making us uniquely Chemours.
- They are—Customer Centered, Refreshing Simplicity, Collective Entrepreneurship
Safety Obsession, and Unshakable Integrity. At Chemours, our values are where everything begins.
We were honored to be named a “Great Place to Work-Certified Company” for 2019-2020—our second consecutive year. We were also proud to receive a Gold Medallion Award from the U.S. Department of Labor’s HIRE VETS program in 2019.
Chemours is an equal opportunity employer
Chemours is an E-Verify employer
Candidates must be able to perform all duties listed with or without accommodation
Immigration sponsorship (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status) is not currently available for this position
At Chemours, you will find sustainability in our vision, our business and your future. If you want to work on the leading edge of your field and have a desire to make a difference, join Chemours and discover what it means when we say “We Are Living Chemistry”.