BODEN is a full-service, female-led communications agency on a mission: To help global brands Lead with Culture™. Leveraging Escucha®, our proprietary data & insights process, we build purpose-driven strategies which drive brand reputation and market growth. At BODEN we believe in pursuing excellence in our work, being accountable to our clients, and celebrating everyone’s uniqueness in special ways. We are proud to have been named 2018 Best Places to Work by PRWeek, a testament to our commitment to building a unique, inclusive, and culture-rich environment.
Due to our exciting growth, BODEN is looking for an Account Coordinator to form part of the Public Relations account team of a global Fortune 100 brand. You will be a recent graduate, with prior internships at PR/Communications agencies, a team player with a positive attitude, and a results-driven go-getter, with plenty of initiative and impeccable work ethics.
- Social Listening/Media Relations – provides daily monitoring and analysis for client and competitor coverage (if applicable), builds media and influencer lists, uses resources such as Cision, Sprinkler or manual research, manages media and social placement tracking documents, builds recap reports, begins to learn how to craft media pitches, begins to foster relationships with key media outlets and secure coverage
- Research – assists with research for client projects and new business opportunities, keeps up with industry trends and shares with team/clients as appropriate
- Deadlines – meets deadlines within the timeframe provided by the team and shows a sense of urgency
- Admin & Logistics – oversees brand samples, creates media and influencer mailers, coordinates deliveries to media, vendors and clients, organizes client folders and databases, takes notes for client calls/meetings and creates call agendas/recaps, sets-ups/breaks-down client meetings, contributes to overall event planning
- Prior internships in the PR/Communications field
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – both in English and Spanish
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize work at all times, including during high priority and high-pressure situations
- Proficient in social media platforms
- Proficient in the use of office computer programs (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to ensure the completion of documents, presentations and reports
BODEN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.