Are you highly organized, fast-paced, and like to have a variety of specific tasks to perform in your day to day? Are you a team oriented person who likes building channels of communication and relationships both on and offline? If you answered yes to any of the above, this is the job for you!
The Black Sheep is looking to hire a Recruiting Coordinator. In this position, you will be working through the hiring process with college students at universities across the United States. You will work with several people in and out of our offices, utilizing our ATS and other platforms to connect to students nationwide.
- Reach out to and follow up with viable candidates for various positions we hold on college campuses all across the country.
- Coordinate interviews with candidates.
- Conduct informational calls with internal applicants.
- Make quality hires.
- Track the hiring process with in-depth updates on a daily basis.
- Research and implement new recruitment strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Remote for the time being, but a Chicago residency is mandatory so as to be able to work in our Chicago offices. This is not a permanently remote position.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary for an entry-level position in the recruitment field.
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- Opportunities to pursue professional development.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Two work from home days per month.
- Free gym membership in the building.
In order to be considered for the role, please take this internal survey and upload your resume. If you are a fit for the position, we will reach back out!