Human Resources Generalist Job Invitation
- Are you a “people” person, who loves to communicate thoughts and ideas throughout an organization?
- Do you like solving fact-based problems with a sense of urgency, while multi-tasking solutions to problems?
- Are you naturally curious and proactive, getting others to cooperate along the way?
- If you said yes to all of the above, The Black Sheep wants you to become our new Human Resources Generalist!
- Lead talent acquisition and recruitment process.
- Conduct onboarding and training of new personnel.
- Facilitate team member performance review process.
- Administer compensation and benefits plan.
- Maintain legal compliance documentation.
- Promote conflict resolution policies in the workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or equivalent.
- 2+ years previous experience in a Human Resources role, or similar role.
- Chicago residency.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary.
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- Opportunities to pursue professional development.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Free gym membership in the building.
In order to be considered for the role, please take our internal survey and upload your resume. If you are a fit for the position, we will reach back out!