Digital Marketing Strategist
Are you an optimist that knows accurately following rules and processes is the way to a client’s heart? Are you a young digital marketing professional whose day is scheduled with tasks down to the minute? Are you a communication wizard that loves to tell anyone you work with about the detailed, credible results you bring to the table?
Then stop what you’re doing and apply to be a Digital Marketing Strategist at The Black Sheep today!
- Client communication including initial campaign kickoff, updating throughout campaign and final reporting at conclusion of campaigns.
- Run targeted video ad campaigns (across twitter, instagram, youtube and snapchat).
- Monitor and track campaign data, optimizing ads based on performance.
- Working with the creative team to develop strategies in ad style and content to meet client needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Proficiency in digital ad platforms.
- Proficiency in video editing suite(s).
- Strong client communication skills.
- Chicago residency is mandatory so you must to be able to work in our Chicago office. This is not a remote position.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary for an entry-level position in the digital marketing field.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Professional development funding and opportunities
- Two work from home days per month.
- Free gym membership in the building.
In order to be considered for the role, please take this internal survey and upload your resume. If you are a fit for the position, we will reach back out!