Data Collection Manager
Would you describe yourself as hardworking and independent? Are you someone who revels in finishing projects on their own? Are you someone who is determined to finish whatever they start by the deadline set for it? Are you focused on achieving goals and energized by accuracy? Are you someone who conveys information directly and informatively? Do you consider yourself orderly and streamlined?
If you said “yes” to all of these, you are exactly who we want to be a part of our Secret Shopping program at The Black Sheep!
- Communicate with, and provide oversight to on-campus. representatives to ensure events are successful and completed on-time.
- Work side by side with client-facing counterparts to ensure client satisfaction while maintaining productive relationships with campus representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Excellent detail orientation.
- Deadline-driven mindset.
- A Chicago residency is mandatory so as to be able to work in our Chicago offices. This is not a remote position.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary for an entry-level position in this field.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off.
- Professional development funding and opportunities
- Two work from home days per month.
- Free gym membership in the building.
In order to be considered for the role, please take this internal survey and upload your resume. If you are a fit for the position, we will reach back out!