Ten Bridge Communications has created a new kind of agency, and we support a growing number of biotech companies who rely on us to deliver strategic and tactical support that reflects a deep understanding of the industry. Our services include corporate branding, strategy and positioning, media relations, social media, investor communications strategy, employee communications, community relations, and scientific communications. We work directly with C-level executives, and always strive to act as a seamless extension of our clients’ teams, as invested as they are in furthering their success and mission.
The Account Director at Ten Bridge Communications will be a key leader in all aspects of a rapidly growing, fast-paced agency that is working with the leading companies in biotech and healthcare.
We hire and value directors from many backgrounds and help them build the full skill set they need for success. As we build out our team, we are looking in particular for directors with deep media experience; directors with strong agency backgrounds; directors with expertise in digital campaigns; and/or directors with excellent science writing skills.
Note: This role is a remote-friendly position, and can be based in any US location. Our HQ is located in Boston MA, some travel may be required.
The Account Director will be responsible for:
- Help to lead Ten Bridge efforts across multiple client accounts, working with account teams to plan and implement the full range of client responsibilities
- Foster highly collaborative long-term client relationships
- Develop content for wide range of client projects, including messaging and positioning platforms, press releases, pitch materials, website copy and investor materials
- Cultivate ongoing media relationships, pitching stories and delivering measurable benefits for clients
- Develop and implement digital/social strategies for corporate, clinical trial recruitment and patient advocacy initiatives
- Help to nurture the career growth and professional development of junior staff
- Partner with our creative team on highly collaborative work across multiple platforms, including management of external vendors
What we’re looking for:
- Proven ability to immerse oneself in our industry and the world-changing work of our clients
- Passion for building value for clients in the biotech and pharmaceutical spaces through highly strategic communications approaches
- Ability to lead and inspire a talented staff of motivated professionals at all levels
- Experience formulating successful strategies for and utilizing digital communications channels, such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Google AdWords
- Strong writing and editing abilities and demonstrated aptitude in adapting writing style to fit a given audience or application (media, web, internal, etc.); proficiency in AP style preferred
- Awareness of industry media and publications, foundational understanding of the news cycle and experience with media outreach
- Fantastic client service skills
- A desire to help build and nurture a culture of collaboration, excellence and growth as we grow the Ten Bridge team and behind-the-scenes company operations
- A creative mind that’s very far “out of the box”
What’s it like working at Ten Bridge?
- A collaborative team that cares about our clients, our work, and about each other
- A diverse range of professional backgrounds, including journalism, patient advocacy, graphic design, marketing, video production, and health policy
Professional Development – Grow with Us Program
- Biotech industry mentorship programs and networking events
- Presentation, leadership, and management training
- Technical and creative skill development
- Comprehensive health insurance benefits, ThrivePass wellness benefit, contribution to a 401(k) retirement account, paid vacation, sick and personal time, cell phone reimbursement, and more