Time processing and adjustments
- Provide world class customer service in every interaction to ensure a quality employee experience
- Perform collection of timecards and record of time data in the payroll system
- Monitor time (regular, overtime & other hours) and attendance against timesheet data and time entry system to ensure correct submissions for the payroll system
- Run reports to identify missing timecard information and/or variances; work with contractor to validate and correct timecards
- Confirm all compliance requirements are met to process payment; request missing requirements in order to process payment through payroll system
- Communicate with clients and contractors to obtain approved timecards and expense documents.
- Manage time adjustment process (in case of time errors), including completion of required documentation, updates in the system and communications with impacted stakeholders
- Manage and track personal time off (PTO),absence etc.; manage related documentation and system updates
Expense processing and adjustments
- Collect expense forms and record expense information into payroll system
- Track contractor expense reports and ensure accurate matching with claimable receipts
- Execute expense report adjustments in payroll system
Audit activities and issue resolution
- Support issue resolution with regards to the TCE process with a goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and timely resolution, including working closely with the field office to communicate required activities that need to happen in the field, and interacting with contractor for the required follow-ups
- Validate time & attendance against timesheet data and invoice where required
- Promptly escalate complex time and expense related inquires and issues to TCE Supervisor for resolution
- Validate payment against expense forms, receipt back up and client & regulatory requirements.
- Manage timecard and billing audit and collection (including contacting contractors and/or clients for missing timecards) in PeopleSoft and Time Central
- Start , Finish entry and Data entry
- Enter all starts (new hire and rehire) for assigned field offices within 24 hours of confirmed start date or finish.
- Audit New Starts report and partner with field office to confirm accuracy
- Process finishes according to state specific requirements to ensure compliance
- Assist with data entry of personal data updates, direct deposit, position changes including rates and end dates.