As a UI Developer you will be a key member of the Application User Experience Design team. You will exercise your expertise in engineering, architecture, and design, to create the necessary front-end templates, components and prototypes to support the implementation of the user interface. To be successful in this role it requires you to be able to be a code ninja that understands good design.
This role entails interaction and development in the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Content Management System (CMS) platform.
- Collaborate with design and development teams to deliver engaging desktop and mobile user interfaces
- Use critical thinking skills to solve difficult and sometimes ambiguous problems
- Validate / test for 508 compliancy and cross-browser / platform / device compatibility
- Write clean, maintainable, and reusable code and assist in maintaining and optimizing frameworks, libraries and plugins
Experience: 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience. Education & Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Associate Degree required. Working Conditions: Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires. On-call availability required as necessary. Professional, office environment. Some travel required. Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities: Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed. Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency. Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information. Able to create and conduct formal presentations. Able to interact effectively with all levels of management. Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills. Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines. Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities. Able to work independently with minimum supervision. Able to be immobile for long extended periods. Able to quickly learn new systems and technology. Able to use relevant computer system applications at an advanced level.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.