Provides administrative support with procurement processes, activities, and ad hoc projects for the Department. Assists with tracking, providing analysis, and reporting of the departments spending activities for various suppliers, managed services, and commoditites. Handles details with a confidential nature.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
• Assist with tracking terminations, Corporate card cancellations, Corporate card applications, monitoring Corporate Card credit limits, and delinquent reconciliation. (15%)
• Responsible for procurement activities ( purchase orders, purchase requisitions, check and invoice requests ). (40%)
• Interacts with internal business – provides data, conveys information promptly with accuracy, and communicates regularly between department and internal business. (10%)
• Research, analysis and report of departments spend activities. (15%)
• Prepares, maintains, and updates Department contract files and databases to facilitate central filing system. (10%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Associate Degree required.
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• Professional, office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.