Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required
- Collects and enters data regarding marketing activities into appropriate systems.
- Coordinates marketing funding for both annual programs and incremental campaigns for assigned brands.
- Communicates updates to agency, product marketing and vendor stakeholders regarding project status.
- Supports larger vendor business initiatives and claiming processes.
- Plans, coordinates, executes and/or delivers changes, updates, etc. regarding annual program deliverables, incremental campaigns and their requirements.
- Communicates timelines and marketing deliverable deadlines to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensures projects stay on time and within budget.
- Supports Marketing Account Executives in program and campaign planning to support business needs and desired outcomes.
- Collaborates with supporting departments including Co-op claims and agency to ensure accuracy of project execution.
- Tracks and manages MDF budget to ensure timely claiming of funds.
Job Level Specifications: Foundational knowledge of specialized job functions, industry practices and standards acquired via academic instruction and/or relevant work experience.
Develops solutions to defined tasks, typical problems and projects appropriate in scope and complexity.
Work is usually performed independently and requires the exercise of judgment and discretion. Receives initial direction and work may be reviewed for accuracy and quality.
Experience: 2 years with bachelor’s or equivalent
Education/Certification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.