We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) team. The iPaaS team is a key component of TeamDynamix’s strategy to help its customers focus on delivering tangible outcomes for their communities and customers by providing IT management solutions that are easy to use, own, and operate.
As an engineer on our team, you will build and expand connections between the TeamDynamix iPaaS solution and various 3rd-party systems using a variety of technologies. You will also work on improving and expanding the foundation of our architecture. As an Integration Software Engineer, you will need to be passionate about how integration and automation can drive customer success. You should enjoy working with a variety of different products and technologies and be ready to learn new ones as required. This is a fully remote position within the US, with a preference for east coast hours.
- .NET / ASP.NET
Responsibilities for an iPaaS Software Engineer
- Deliver high-quality software in a timely fashion.
- Debug complex issues across multiple levels of the stack.
- Find and address performance issues throughout the application.
- Work with engineering and product managers to understand roadmap priorities and adjust to changing requirements.
- Thrive in a dynamic, startup-like environment
Key Qualifications of an iPaaS Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer/software engineering or related discipline
- 1+ years of software development experience in a Microsoft technology stack environment
- Experience developing integrations with SaaS or cloud-based applications
- Experience with iPaaS products such as Workato, Boomi, Zapier, Jitterbit, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with REST APIs and OpenAPI/Swagger
- Experience installing and working with various software platforms and enterprise software packages
- Startup environment experience and/or the ability to work remotely (virtual teams)