Tambourine is a fast paced, vibrant, and growing marketing agency. Established in 1984, Tambourine has kept a start-up mentality that is ever-growing to our changing world. Tambourine provides all the marketing tools, including our own best-in-class technology, and all-inclusive digital solutions in order to help our clients grow. Find us @TamboGram
We are growing fast and seeking a Paid Performance Specialist in SEM and social media advertising to join our Media team in Fort Lauderdale, FL. This role will perform day-to-day account management, while driving direct revenue for domestic and international hospitality clients. This is an in-office position.
- Expected to manage $150K month for SEM/Social Media Advertising budget.
- Account creation including billing setup, campaign build outs and, website event tracking via Google Tag Manager.
- Conduct daily checks on account/campaign KPIs and perform ongoing bid strategy optimizations.
- Work closely with other teams to develop strategy and tactical recommendations.
- Rack and analyze performance data and provide monthly/quarterly insight and recommendations for reports.
- Participate in reporting calls via video conference and client-facing meetings as the paid performance expert.
- Receive training in job related development on new products, best practices, industry studies and pass certification tests.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 1+ years of experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics Certification
- Google Ads Certification
Not Required but huge Plus:
- 1+ Years of agency experience
- Facebook Blueprint certified
- LinkedIn Ads, Pinterest Ads, Meta Search Ads
- Fluent in Spanish (read and write)
- Knowledge of hotel and travel industry
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick, Google Data Studio
- Pay commensurates with experience
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Life and DBL Insurance (Employer Funded)
- Paid Time Off
- Company Events
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Tambourine does not discriminate, and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or job applicant based on race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, martial status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, military status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws, in the process of hiring, retention, or the promotion of the employee.