Tambourine is seeking an entry level Account Executive to join our team in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The role will be responsible for day to day management of digital marketing programs for hotels.
- Participate in all Client-facing meetings, including Reporting and Media Planning.
- Compile and organize data for Client presentations.
- Work with staff and multiple client contacts to ensure superior quality standards are met in a fast-paced environment.
- Make all website updates in the Content Management System, including copy and image changes.
- Periodically check rate parity compliance for all Clients.
- Conduct quality assurance of client website functionality and all creative projects.
- Manage all Client projects, including but not limited to: web, print, and email marketing.
- Organize and prioritize tasks in accordance with available resources.
- Oversee tasks assigned to various departments.
- Provide copywriting for monthly promotional campaigns.
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- Life and DBL Insurance (Employer Funded)
- Paid Time Off
- POSITION REQUIREMENTSExcellent written and verbal communication skills, in-person and remote.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Ability to think critically and problem-solve proactively.
- Ability to work on teams as well as individually.
- Ability to adhere to Project Deadlines.
- Ability to action tasks as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize among competing tasks.
- Detail oriented.
- Self-motivated and highly organized.
Preferred but not required:
- Creative Copywriting Skills
- Technical Savvy
- Proficiency in Mac OS
- Proficiency in PowerPoint/Keynote
- Hotel Industry Experience
- Knowledge of Traditional Advertising (Print, TV, OOH, Radio)