Swello Marketing is a fresh and growing digital marketing and creative agency. We provide first-class, NO-BS Marketing services and help grow businesses through collaborative branding and advertising strategies. Our mission is to arm our clients with tools, data, and creative content necessary to create the biggest wave of impact in the fast-paced and constantly changing digital media environment.
Swello lives by four core values:
- Be Ahead of the Wave: We interpret and adapt to changes and trends in digital media.
- Extreme Ownership: Each employee is accountable for their work, attitude, and relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Extra Mile, No Matter the Extra Work: Client needs come first. We seek out opportunities to maximize value and deliver exceptional service.
- No BS Marketing: We don’t over-promise or over-sell. We are genuine, direct, and transparent.
SEO specialists at Swello are responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing digital content in order to optimize client websites to be picked up by search engines. SEO Specialists will develop content to include keywords/phrases to drive website traffic, conduct various testing methods in design, layout, and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic. SEO Specialists will have in-depth knowledge of keyword research, copywriting, and search engine behavior.
Our Ideal Hire:
- Is a strong and efficient communicator
- Continually develops their leadership skills and contributes at a high level
- Innovates and takes initiative
- Is comfortable being a mentor and coach to colleagues
- Thrives in a technological workplace and stays up-to-date on current technology
- Wants to help build a lasting company culture at an early-stage agency
Advertising managers will collaborate with clients and coworkers to:
- Review and analyze client sites for areas of improvement or optimization
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Craft strong calls-to-action
- Fill websites with effective keywords, infographics, and SEO-focused content
- Write effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts
- Develop link building strategies
- Be the primary point of contact for clients
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to clients quickly and efficiently
- Manage client assets responsibly and effectively
- Develop and recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Be a dedicated, hard-working, valuable member of our team
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What We Hope to See:
Swello’s minimum requirements are that candidates understand and agree to uphold and stand by our company values, listed above. Above this, preferred skills and experiences are as follows:
- 1 Year of experience with SEO or in another digital marketing role
- Managed a monthly budget of at least $3,000
- Has experience with lead gen and Ecommerce brands
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Can setup conversion tracking, understands keyword research
- Can be creative and knows how to target the right audience per campaign
- Preferred experience running high-spend, high-return advertising campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, marketing, advertising, or other
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Media
- Candidates must provide a writing sample of their own original work
- Candidates must be able to work full-time in Mesa, AZ at Swello offices
- Candidates must be authorized to work full-time in the US