Swello is a fresh and growing digital marketing agency. We provide first-class, NO-BS Marketing services and help grow businesses through collaborative branding and advertising strategies. Our mission is to arm our clients with tools and data necessary to create the biggest wave of impact in the fast-paced and constantly changing digital media environment.
Swello lives by four core values:
- Be Ahead of the Wave: We interpret and adapt to changes and trends in digital media.
- Extreme Ownership: Each employee is accountable for their work, attitude, and relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Extra Mile, No Matter Extra Work: Client needs come first. We seek out opportunities to maximize value and deliver exceptional service.
- No BS Marketing: We don’t over-promise or over-sell. We are genuine, direct, and transparent.
Sales Representatives are an integral part of Swello, responsible for seeking out and building relationships with quality clients to benefit from our company’s services. Swello is seeking an energetic, results-driven individual to join our full-time team in Mesa, AZ. Sales Reps are responsible for day to day closing of sales opportunities and using a wide variety of networks and sales channels to find and follow-up on leads. For full-time Sales Reps, Swello offers a base salary, plus an uncapped residual commission earning structure. As a Sales Representative, you will be connecting with business owners and decision makers about their marketing and advertising needs, and communicating how Swello’s services and solutions can help them reach their business goals.
Our Ideal Hire:
- Is a strong and efficient communicator
- Is comfortable making cold calls, ice-breaking with new contacts, and getting past/negotiating with gatekeepers
- Is a hustler
- Brings an incredible work ethic and competitive mindset
- Thrives in a technological workplace and stays up-to-date on current technology
- Wants to help build a lasting company culture at an early-stage agency
Sales Representatives are expected to:
- Identify business needs of prospective clients and determine how Swello can play a role in fulfilling those needs
- Understand and effectively explain Swello’s array of services
- Develop business relationships and network with business owners and other professionals
- Cold call/contact to find new business opportunities
- Prepare and execute on sales proposals and contracts
- Collaborate with Ad Managers and other stakeholders to successfully onboard clients
- Design and innovate sales pipelines and new sales strategies
- Achieve sales quotes and goals on a monthly basis
- Ability to build rapport quickly with potential customers
What We Hope to See:
Swello’s minimum requirements are that candidates understand and agree to uphold and stand by our company values, listed above. Above this, non-required but preferred skills and experiences are as follows:
- Significant experience in B2B or B2C sales
- Professional appearance, demeanor, and communication skills
- Proficiency with computer functions and sales/reporting software
- Experience with business development and managing customer relations
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Marketing & Advertising
- Online Media
- Candidates must be able to work full-time in Mesa, AZ at Swello offices
- Candidates must be authorized to work full-time in the US