SupplyHouse.com, a successful ecommerce company, is seeking a coordinator to add to our Human Resources team! This individual will join our recruiting team to help us provide an exceptional experience for our candidates throughout the interview process.
Due to the circumstances regarding COVID-19, we are searching for someone who can currently perform this job remotely UNTIL they can transition into our Melville office when it reopens in August.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Salary: $45,000/year ($21.63/hour)
Location: Melville, NY
The Day to Day:
- Assisting in the recruitment process, including but not limited to:
- Advertising and managing job postings on a variety of hiring platforms
- Updating job descriptions to assure they are accurate for the position
- Reviewing, evaluating, and distributing resumes
- Phone screening potential candidates
- Scheduling interviews and maintaining the interview calendar
- Sending confirmation and rejection emails
- Greeting interviewees when they arrive and directing them to the appropriate location
- Communicating internally to ensure the appropriate interviewers are informed
- Maintaining historical candidate data (filing and scanning of resumes and documents)
- Taking calls from other departments regarding applicants
- Representing the company at university career fairs
- Handling sensitive and confidential documents and protecting the security of this information
- Serving as a backup receptionist when necessary
- All other responsibilities as assigned by the Human Resources Captain
- A passion for candidate experience and delivering a great recruiting process
- Exceptional organization skills, with a knack for juggling multiple priorities and a strong attention to detail
- The ability to stay focused while handling repetitive tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Team player mentality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Suite
What’s important to us:
- Education – Bachelor’s degrees are preferred
- GRIT – We are looking for someone who embodies our core values (Generosity, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork, and Grit)
- Any experience with Workable or another ATS is a HUGE plus!
- Full Benefits – 401k with company match, great medical, dental, & vision, life insurance, on-site gym, nap room, vacation and sick days
- Food, lots of it – We have a fully stocked kitchen, breakfast Wednesdays and lunch Mondays & Fridays.
- We give back – We provide many opportunities to give back to our local communities
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously – We have a casual dress code and a pet-friendly office
- We have fun – We have a pool table, ping pong, and a basketball court in the office. We have team building events every week. Look out for our movie nights and bowling leagues!
Check us out! https://www.supplyhouse.com/our-company