About Stripe Theory
Stripe Theory is an agency made up of a team of data-driven digital marketers, communication professionals, and analysts. We call ourselves interpreters of data because that’s just what we do — use data to inform and fuel strategies across PR, marketing, and digital.
About the Role
We’re looking for a top-notch Marketing Data Analyst to add to our team. Our Marketing Data Analyst is responsible for collecting, analyzing and visualizing marketing data and then crafting a data story via reports and dashboards.
The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and is exceptionally detail oriented.
We are looking for someone who loves the ever-changing landscape of digital marketing and always seeks to up-level their work.
What You Will Do
While there’s no typical day at Stripe, you can expect client meetings, data deep dives, report writing and team collaboration.
Responsibilities / Skills
- Ability to interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques
- Development and implementation of data analyses, data collection systems
- and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Ability to analyze performance and audience data and interpret insights in
- order to provide actionable recommendations
- Ability to perform ROI analysis to evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of
- different channels, ad formats, and campaigns
- Critical thinking ability to look at the data, identify trends and conclusions
- based on the findings
- Prepare and present easy to understand data insights to clients
- Development and the presentation of ongoing report deliverables to clients
- Ability to generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data
- Support client team leads on any internal projects to further develop the
- Analytics practice including implementation of analytical tools, techniques, processes, and frameworks
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing analytics. Experience working for a Marketing/Advertising agency is STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, or related field
- Understanding of online advertising ecosystem and performance metrics is required. This includes expertise in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or equivalent; and familiarity with paid media advertising set-up, deployment, and optimization
- Expertise collecting, analyzing, and synthesizing data.
- Experience utilizing Tableau (or similar visualization tool)
- Strong analytical skills paired with great attention to detail
- Experience writing marketing data insights and creating reports
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage to deadlines.