Looking for a motivated, entrepreneurial, self-starter to join successful financial services firm in sales capacity to develop & manage client relationships in personal and business marketplaces.
Candidates need not have a financial or sales background, but significant business experience is a plus and a track record of success mandatory. Potential candidates should also possess a substantial natural market and have highly effective personal skills. A positive self-image and attitude toward life are highly desirable. Candidate will be based in our Financial District, New York City office.
About Strategies for Wealth
Strategies for Wealth is a comprehensive financial services firm, with offices in Manhattan, Westchester and Long Island, Providence, RI, that is able to offer individuals, as well as small or medium-sized businesses, something very few firms can – a 360 degree view of their financial world. Our diversified staff of over 170 financial professionals, with a support team of over 100, offers clients investment services and estate, insurance and retirement planning. Strategies for Wealth offers a vibrant, energetic environment and is considered the absolute best by industry peers – the benchmark by which other firms measure themselves.
- We are THE leading agency of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- 5-year retention rate for new associates is 70% versus the industry average of 13%
- 7 Billion AUM
- 44 Billion of Life Ins in force
- 60,000 clients
- Winner of Guardian’s President’s Cup Award (most prestigious award you can receive at The Guardian) – 2003, 2009, 2013, 2016, and 2018
- GA Emeritus, Ron Rosbruch, was inducted into the GAMA Hall of Fame
- Bobby Angel
- Managing Director