Do you get excited about working on products that help internal users and external clients be more productive? Do you enjoy diving into details with your team and helping them succeed? Can you take vague user problems and turn them into an elegant user experience? Great. Come work at Strategic!
We’re looking for a Product Manager who takes pride in their work and loves proactively solving challenges. The successful candidate will work well with developers and the business in helping to drive the development of features and functionality that delight our customers. You will be responsible for identifying the highest impact work, prioritizing that work, and delivering optimum experiences to our internal and external clients. At times you would be meeting with key business stakeholders to define requirements, working with users to redesign processes, or focusing on getting your team’s last few tickets tested and deployed.
We are building Salesforce Service Cloud tools and integrations for our sales team to help relieve our clients of their burden of debt. We are also building Community Cloud features in our Client Service Portal so that our clients can manage their accounts on their own with ease. If you are interested in working on a relatively small team on broad array of projects we would love for you to join us.
Tools we use:
Product Managers will utilize JIRA, Confluence, LucidChart and similar technologies to provide requirements, manage release items, and maintain documentation for constituents throughout the organization. Success in this role will require the ability to communicate effectively utilizing tools such as Slack, Zoom, and Facebook Workplace to keep teams up to date, quickly work through blockers, and inform constituents at all levels of the organization.
- Define and implement product strategy based on an intimate knowledge of customer needs, business goals and technical feasibility.
- Collaborate with strategic, marketing, creative, and technology teams to ensure that business requirements are translated into designs that fit the creative and technical constraints of the product.
- Oversee on-going feature enhancements, including defining requirements, prioritizing requests, and partnering closely with engineers to groom, plan sprints, and implement new capabilities.
- Create specifications and requirements documents, including business process flows, user stories, and data flow diagrams that reflect the scope and complexities of the requested features.
- Evaluate opportunities to leverage technology to streamline business operations.
- Champion the definition and creation of key processes and tools that enable our platforms to scale.
- Manage technology partners and 3rd party solution providers.
- Assist with system configuration and administration changes.
- Provide end user support and assist in training, debugging, and issue resolution.
- Provide reporting on system performance, feature usage, and product specific KPI’s to IT management and line of business stakeholders.
- 1+ year experience in software product management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or information technology.
- Experience managing products developed in Salesforce Sales, Service, and Community Clouds
- Excellent knowledge of product development and software development methodologies.
- Proven track record of listening to internal and external customers & users, understanding their needs, and building products that delight them.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously, without compromising results.
- Excellent team player who has shown the ability to work with others to build iterative solutions that continuously deliver value.
- Capable of building trusting relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Experience building integration between complex systems.
- Analytical, data-driven thinking, while tackling complex problems in an organized manner.
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a sharp attention to detail.
- Proven track record of entering a new space, learning new technologies and building expertise rapidly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Technically adept and comfortable discussing technical topics with engineering teams.
- Experience in consumer lending, loan servicing, debt settlement or other financial services sectors.
- Experience working in regulated environments (e.g. PCI, DSS, FCRA).
- Experience with Salesforce AppExchange offerings.
- Experience with FullStory to analyze customer website behavior
- Ability to use SQL for data investigation and analysis
Strategic Financial Solutions is a leading consumer finance company that specializes in helping people that have too much credit card debt. We were recently named the 21st Best Company to Work for in New York by Best Companies to Work For and have been certified as a Great Place to Work 4 times. Additional honors include being named, two times, as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York City and to the prestigious Inc. 500 list as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in the United States.
Strategic is committed to hiring, training, cultivating, promoting, and celebrating an environment where we have a welcoming and fulfilling place for all people to call home. Diversity of race, thought, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, religion, and disability will empower us to thrive as individuals, as teams, and as a company.
Please mark @talent.icims.com as a safe sender to ensure recruiter emails don’t go to spam