We are looking for a detail oriented person to teach our Artificial Intelligence models by categorizing and scoring our clients’ employee/customer interactions.
- Review and categorize recorded phone conversations, emails, chats, and other forms of communication between our client’s employees and their customers.
- Understand and follow detailed descriptions to ensure each interaction is properly categorized.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Create PowerPoint presentations and update profiles in our databases as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities as necessary.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely good listening skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner
- Strong ability to adapt to new technology
- Bachelors or pursuing a Bachelors
- Hours are Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM CST
Please submit your resume. If you meet our criteria, we will contact you to arrange an interview.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.