About the Team:
The Sell Side Account management team is responsible for the global portfolio of relationships SS&C Eze has built with our broker-partners. A dynamic, seasoned group of team-players, the group manages the firm’s commercial relationships with broker-dealers of all sizes and complexities, providing a robust network of trading partners for users of SS&C Eze’s award winning trading platforms.
Primarily internally focused at the onset, you will lend support to the externally oriented members of the Sell Side Account Management team in several dimensions, clearing obstacles, diving into thorny data to differentiate signal from noise, and working across teams and structures throughout the organization to problem-solve and develop sustainable long-term processes. It is a wide-ranging role where you will be empowered to work closely with all teams across the organization, including senior leaders. It requires an inquisitive, highly analytic self-starter with a desire to learn the connectivity business from the ground up. This opportunity will allow you to gain deep knowledge of the electronic trading environment and SS&C’s strong presence as a leader in providing best-in-class technology solutions to the trading community, empowering trading through a global network of connectivity destinations.
Day to Day:
- Leverage Excel & PowerPoint to perform and present a variety of periodic and ad-hoc analyses on the connectivity business across Eze OMS, Eze EMS, and Eze Eclipse offerings.
- Develop a deep understanding of internal and external data sources for use in analyses.
- Build, update, and maintain various platforms for knowledge sharing amongst members of team.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships throughout the global organization, including within Client Service, Legal, Operations, Finance, Product Management, and Sales.
- Develop sound familiarity with internal processes and systems used to manage our business and apply that understanding to ensure we are managing our operations consistently.
- Routinely monitor projects to assess and communicate status and performance.
- Work with Product Management and Marketing to prepare and maintain materials for use with sell side customers.
- Create and maintain reports to demonstrate levels of business success and forecast returns on business initiatives.
- Review and improve upon existing team processes and tools for managing sell side customers.
- Communicate with sell side customers to answer questions and help resolve commercial or relationship issues.
- BS or BA Degree
- Licensed as FINRA General Securities Representative (Series 7), or willing to earn certification within 6 months of hire.
- 1-2 years of experience in FIX connectivity management, setup, or support, or in business analysis and data management within the financial services industry.
- Strong analytic, project management and organizational skills.
- Must have experience performing numerical analyses in Excel and producing easily understood reports.
- Familiarity with the workflows related to trading and/or electronic trading.
- Possess knowledge of and/or capacity to learn financial markets, exchanges, trading practices, and SS&C Eze products.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright, talented, results-oriented individual seeking a platform to expand her/his leadership skills, help hone the connectivity business strategy, support senior team members, analyze current business trends, and forecast potential new revenue opportunities. It requires an inquisitive, highly analytic self-starter with a desire to learn the connectivity business from the ground up.
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.