**Seriously considering all applicants that can speak multiple languages**
Seeking a full-time Outside Sales Representative (Account Executive)
SpotOn (www.spoton.com) is hiring Account Executives (W2) to join our team to represent the most advanced credit card processing and software solutions made available to small to medium-sized businesses. The financial opportunity is massive.
This may be the career for you IF you answer YES to ALL of these questions.
- Do you love interacting with business owners face-to-face (with masks and social distancing) and have experience doing so?
- Do you consider yourself a master salesperson?
- Are you looking for a sales opportunity that has six-figure income potential?
- Can you sell on the phone, door to door, on social media, and through networking?
- Do you have the drive and passion to help your local community grow their businesses?
- Are you self-motivated and possess an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Do you love cutting-edge technology?
- Are you willing to work 10 hours a day, Monday-Friday?
- Can you handle, and overcome, a massive amount of rejection?
What’s in it for you:
- This is a position with unlimited earning potential (six-figure plus). All full-time employees are eligible for health benefits.
- A typical Account Executive, signing just 10 new accounts per month (the industry average), would make approximately $120k in year one and have residual income, leading to high six-figure incomes in year two and beyond.
- We run payroll daily, meaning the money you earn is in your bank account the following day
- Not only are you paid bonuses on every new account signed, but you also make residual money every single time one of your clients accepts a credit card. Work hard this week/month/year and reap the rewards for years to come.
- We have a proven training infrastructure, including in-person training, and a sales management system (including online sales tools and marketing resources); we work one-on-one with our Sales Partners to help enable their success!
Your Role: Sell our Software and Payments Platform to small and medium-sized businesses in your local market and manage the accounts you obtain.
- Target local businesses, ranging from Restaurants to Salons to Auto Repair Shops to Plumbers and everything in-between; manage the sales cycle from start to finish.
- This role requires you to spend at least 50% of your time meeting with merchants at their place of business.
- Hit and exceed sales targets, with a particular focus on selling payment processing.
- Your goal is to help businesses gain a partner in SpotOn that will help their business thrive and grow through the products we offer.
- Work closely with our Customer Success team to ensure proper onboarding and support of clients.
- Maintain and nurture your accounts to keep them as happy clients
- Credit card processing services (e.g. to accept Visa, MasterCard, and AMEX) with state-of-the-art payment processing equipment and POS systems.
- Fully integrated customer engagement software that allows small businesses to reach more customers and compete with big businesses.
- Value-added solutions including the ability to create custom websites, a digital loyalty platform, and integrated appointments software.
- Point-of-Sale offerings including SpotOn Restaurant focused on Food & Beverage, SpotOn Register for retail businesses, and SpotOn Poynt for most brick-and-mortar SMBs.
- Hi-touch personalized 24/7 customer support and service.
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state, or local law