About the Position: Event Partnership Specialist
As an Event Partnership Specialist, you will report to the Director of Event Operations. You will independently manage partnerships with recruiting events in a variety of sports across the country, driving implementation and adoption of the EventBeacon product. You will help to build efficient & sustainable processes around EventBeacon. This will involve collaborating with several teams within the business including Sales, Design, Customer Success, and Product. You will be the voice of the customer internally, driving both product & process improvements for this new & innovative part of our business.
SportsRecruits is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and equal opportunity on our team. Just like the student-athletes we support, we are trying to get better and stronger as a team every day. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better we can serve all student-athletes, as well as their families and coaches, who are pursuing their dreams.
- Brainstorm and implement creative strategies to build the EventBeacon brand.
- Drive EventBeacon implementation and engagement with event partners and college coaches
- Collaborate closely with Sales to create a seamless handoff & adoption process.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to translate partner feedback and drive product improvements.
- Build and maintain relationships with our partners. Execute & refine the partner support process.
- Be the face of EventBeacon!
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Analytical thinker with desire to drive sustainable solutions to complex problems
- Ability to educate users & inspire customer adoption
- Process oriented, quick learner with aptitude for working with software
- Desire to learn and constantly evolve the definition of the role
- Desire to travel to occasional events throughout the country (5% Travel, COVID permitting)
What We Offer:
It’s important to us that our team is happy, and we’re always looking for ways to improve our overall work culture and support our employees’ well-being. Here are a few of the benefits we offer at this time:
- Medical, vision, and dental coverage
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Option to work remote or in our future office
Directions to Apply:
- Navigate to the application on our careers page.
- Complete all fields on the application.
- Attach your resume as a PDF file.
- Attach a cover letter.
- Provide responses to the questionnaire.
- Our hiring team will contact you directly within a few weeks of submitting your application.