About the Position
SportsRecruits is seeking an Account Manager to join our team in NYC. Reporting to the B2B Manager, this person will work with our growing sales team. We are looking for a professional who is self-motivated, highly driven and experienced in account management in the SaaS industry.
This role is the primary point of contact for existing customers and will be vital in the development of client service processes. The candidate will understand our customers’ business objectives and act as their trusted advisor for using the SportsRecruits platform most effectively. They will gather customer feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap.
- Actively manage the happiness of assigned SportsRecruits customers.
- Close renewal business on a monthly basis, meeting or exceeding quota.
- Development of scalable strategies to successfully up-sell & renewal assigned accounts.
- Work with Customer Success to improve organizational adoption and expansion of our product.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product and business.
- 1 – 3 years of account management experience in a SaaS environment
- Experience developing strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solutions.
- Experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- Experience building trusted relationships with decision-makers and end-users.
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- Experience coaching at the club or collegiate level is strongly preferred
SportsRecruits is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and equal opportunity on our team. Just like the student-athletes we support, we are trying to get better and stronger as a team everyday. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better we can serve all student-athletes, as well as their families and coaches, who are pursuing their dreams.