- We are seeking for a talented, motivated specialist to support the General Affairs department. This position is an entry-level position, but it requires a candidate with a highly organized, detail-oriented approach to diverse and often complex multi-factorial tasks.
- Responsible for managing company property and property insurance renewals.
- Manage and monitor alarms and access control by managing system users and arranging alarm system schedules.
- Coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed. Create internal documents when necessary to be used for management purposes and generate reports based on them.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- 9 AM – 6 PM
- Monday to Friday
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent dependability and work ethic
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, or related software
- Ability and means to travel on a flexible schedule as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- U.S. work authorization required.
- Entry-level with 0-3 years of professional experience in administrative support or property management
- Bilingual in English/Korean required
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.