Perfusionist – Tri Cities/Bristol Area
New graduates welcome! Start your perfusion career with us this summer!
We are looking for a new graduate or experienced perfusionist to join our Tri Cities team!
This person will be covering Tri City accounts and could live in Bristol or Kingsport, TN. You will join a strong and supportive perfusion team, supporting 3 surgeons at Bristol Regional Medical Center and Holston Valley Medical Center when needed (3 perfusionists per hospital). Each perfusionst pumps approximately 125 cases per year, to include Valves, CABGs, TAVRs and some ECMO.
Wonderful team and location where work/life balance truly exists! Experience mild, four-season weather and enjoy lots of outdoor activities! With an affordable, low cost of living, light traffic and family friendly environment there is something for everyone! And with being just a few hours from Nashville and Atlanta you can experience all these special Southern cities offer from the comfort of Bristol or Kingsport!
Qualifications – External
- Holds current certification from American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion or meets other Company requirements as a perfusionist.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience
- Ability to work on Call; must live within 30 minutes from the hospital
The Successful Candidate: The successful candidate must bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional and personal values that complement the team and company vision. The following competencies are highly valued:
- Focused on clinical quality and delivering the absolute best results for patients.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a high stress environment necessary.
- Excellent communication skills and basic computer skills are essential.
- Proven self-starter who works well independently and as a part of the OR team.
- Lives the SpecialtyCare Values – Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Sense of Urgency, Continuous Improvement, and Accountability.
SpecialtyCare is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Employment with SpecialtyCare is at-will