Who We Are:
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and communication standards.
Objectives of this Role:
- Leverage embedded development, machine learning, artificial intelligence and big data techniques to advanced analysis and development of high reliability software and custom sensing technologies.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Develop technical solutions for high reliability software and custom sensing applications.
- Promote developed solutions in technical industry through conference presentations and/or research paper publications.
- For more information about the position see:
- Requires a Bachelors or a Masters or a PhD with a 3.00 GPA in BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or other related disciplines.
- 0-5 years in software development or engineering
- Course work or experience in more than one of the following: embedded systems, signal processing, machine learning/artificial intelligence, FPGA development, sensors and instrumentation, Python Programming
- Strong software skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work in project team environments and independently
- Excellent problem-solving skills and driven by challenging problems
- Aptitude for continuous learning and leadership potential
- A valid/clear driver’s license is required