The Priority Approval Administrative Assistant will play a key role in the resolution of compliance issues and serve as a key liaison between Southern Trust’s offshore Priority Approval team and corporate operations/compliance teams. Other responsibilities include:
- Serve as the liaison between STM Loan Officers and the Offshore team.
- Provide training and mentoring to the offshore team on the PA process and changes to the program
- Maintain PA program training materials and update as necessary and manage the Priority Approval Library in SharePoint’s Resource Center
- Assist the offshore team with questions and queue management
- Provide direction on new processes, process changes and identify gaps reviews
- Provide PCLender training and system direction
- Host monthly health check calls with the Offshore Management team to identify gaps, training needs and address team concerns
- Address concerns and questions from STM Loan Officers and Loan Officer Assistants
- Provide PA process training to New Hires (LO/LOA)
- Provide additional assistance to the VP of Training Production.
- Issue Priority Approval Letters each day for all PA loans approved
- Monitor PA queue to ensure all loans are being reviewed in a timely manner
- Ensure Offshore team has evenly disbursed loans amongst the reviewers
- QC (spot check) loans in the queue to ensure accuracy of review by offshore team. Follow up with offshore team with identified gaps for correction and training.
- Submit loans to Underwriting that have conditions tied to a system/department correction needed (i.e. lock discrepancy updated/compliance disclosures issued).
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Mortgage industry experience.
- Mortgage Loan Processing experience required, Loan Originating experience a plus.
- Proficient in reading and understanding of Automated Underwriting Systems findings (DU and LPA)
- Proficient in understanding agencies guidelines (FHA, VA, USDA, FNMA and FHLMC)
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience preferred with SharePoint
- PCLender experience a plus, Mortgage Loan Originating Software experience required
- Fluency in Kannada and Hindi a preferred plus
If you’re looking for a career in a company that’s evolving, has a great culture and amazing opportunities within the mortgage industry, STM is a clear choice. As part of the STM Family you’ll work with motivated team members who have pride in – and passion for – what they do. Guided by our core values, we remain steadfast to our commitment to career growth and development for all levels of team members so they may navigate their own future and grow with the company. STM will help you reach your professional and personal goals every day while making a meaningful contribution.
Southern Trust Mortgage is an equal opportunity employer hiring applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, gender, pregnancy status, genetic information, military or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class or status under federal, state, or local law.